- Haku Iwashi WhiskyBarrel Aged Fish Sauce is Master crafted following ancestral methods dating back to the Edo period, 400years ago. Using only the Iwashi sardine from the Sea ofJapan which is much bigger and fattier than its Mediterranean counterparts. Japanese Iwashi fish sauce is first aged 2 years before it is further refined and aged an additional 12 months in
- Japanese WhiskyBarrels yield a more mellow, delicate texture and flavor with an understated sweetness.
- Iwashi is a very fatty anchovy, much different than the Mediterranean or Thai.
- Iwashi Fish Sauce is covered by Japanese professional chefs and chefs worldwide.
- Japanese Iwashi fish sauce is first aged 2 years
- It is further refined and aged an additional 12 months in Japanese Whisky Barrels.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.