AIDA Imaging UHD 6G-SDI EFP Camera
Retaining the familiar form factor and durable design of the original AIDA GEN3G cameras, the UHD6G-200 brings the expanded control sets and increased video performance. The UHD6G-200 features an advanced 4K UHD Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor capable fo 4K (3840×2160) 6G-SDI output for Industrial and Broadcast applications realizing 4K video imaging with wide dynamic range. Designed for versatility with a user-interchangeable C to CS mount lens allows the UHD6G-200 to be used in nearly any kind of workflow.
- 4K UHD 1/2.5 Progressive Scan CMOS sensor captures sharp and vivid UHD video even under very low light conditions.
- Advanced digital imaging processor provides vivid and detailed images by utilizing Dynamic Range, Auto White Balance, and Noise Reduction.
- Superb motion-compensated temporal noise reduction lter for motion video without blurring.
- OSD control breakout cable with audio input and RS-485 for remote communication.
- Flawlessly relays multi-channel embedded audio via SDI
- Interchangeable lens design compatible with CS and C mount lenses.
- Perfectly suited for broadcast, pro audio/video, and security.
- Conforming with SMPTE 292M, 424M and 2081-10
- Versatile, compact, and rugged design.
|Image Sensor||1/2.5" Progressive CMOS|
|Sensor Size||8.365mm X 6.615mm (16:9)|
|Effective Pixels||Horizontal: 3840, Vertical: 2160|
|Pixel Size||1.62 μm (H) x 1.62 μm (V)|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160, 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720|
|Color Space||4:2:2 (YCbCr) 10bit|
|White Balance||AWB / AE / AF|
|Exposure||Full Auto, Bright, Shutter Priority, Iris Priority, Manual|
|Others||WDR, DIS (Digital Image Stabilization), 2D/3D Noise Reduction,
Digital Slow Shutter, Black Level Compensation, Flicker Detection
|Input||3.5mm Analog Audio Jack over I/O Cable|
|Sample Rate||16/24/32 Bits|
|SMPTE||SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 2081-10|
|Operation Temp||15°F - 120°F|
|Dimension||49m x 49mm x 71mm / 1.92" x 1.92" x 2.79"|
|Weight||170g / 0.37 lbs|
|Power||12VDC (+9 - +15VDC)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.