- PURPOSE - The BT15 - 3.35" 1913 Rail will accommodate hole patterns with a center to center spacing of 1.76 to 2.78 inches and a relieved back to accommodate curved surfaces.
- USE - A standard sling stud and sling stud spacer can be used as one fastener or two button head machine screws can be used.
- MATERIAL - Machined to Picatinny rail standards from 6061-T6 aluminum with Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 finish.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - NO HARDWARE INCLUDED.
- ATTACHMENT - Can also be attached to a horizontal surface on the Butt section to attach our BT12, BT13, or BT31 Precision Rail Monopods. It has a flush cup for that style of sling swivels.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.