- MODEL - The BT46-NC PSR Atlas Bipod "No Clamp" model has a two-hole pattern of 1.100" with the holes being 10/32 threads
- MADE OF HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and has heat-treated stainless steel components.
- STABILIZATION. The Atlas bipods feature an outer leg that does not rotate around the inner leg and larger, stronger inner legs to ensure stability
- POSITIONING - Independent, intentional, and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move the leg into any of the five-leg positions
- MANUFACTURER. These Atlas bipods are proudly designed, engineered, machined, and assembled in America
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.