The Dayton Audio APA102BT high fidelity power amplifier switches sources and powers on (in auto-on mode) automatically when a source signal is detected. Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX, two line input sources, two-channels, and Class D topology make Dayton Audio's APA102BT amplifier the heavyweight in its class. The APA102BT features two pairs of RCA line level inputs and a loop-out from the second source to feed additional zones, receivers, or other devices. Use the APA102BT for additional power when connected to a multi-zone audio system, or by itself to power a stereo speaker system.
The APA102BT is rated at 80 watts RMS per channel into 4 ohms, and 60 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms. In bridged mono mode, both amplifier channels are combined for high-power monaural output. The amplifier is rated at 160 watts RMS into a single 8 ohm load when bridged. Each amplifier output channel incorporates robust protection circuitry for reliability and safety. Rack ears are included.
• Output power: 2 x 60 watts RMS into 8 ohms, 2 x 80 watts RMS into 4 ohms, 1 x 160 watts RMS into 8 ohms (minimum impedance) bridged mono
• Bluetooth version: 4.2 with aptX
• DAC sample rate: 24-bit/96 kHz
•Total harmonic distortion: <1.0% @ 1 kHz
• Signal to noise ratio: 88 dB, A-weighted
• Frequency response: 10-30,000 Hz • Input sensitivity: 600 mV • Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 200 watt maximum • Amplifier chip: TDA8950TH • Dimensions: 16.9" W x 7.65" D x 2.15" H.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.