The DA240R is a versatile model in the lineup of Dayton Audio commercial mixer-amps, ideal for most jobs, for adding additional power and inputs to existing systems, or basically anywhere a smaller amp just won't cut the mustard.
The DA240R provides 240 watts of power for speakers which can be 70V, 100V, or 4 - 16 ohm speakers. Six inputs allow for three microphones, two line level inputs (BGM / Aux), and telephone paging with level controls for each input on the front panel. Bass and treble controls and Master volume are also present, so you can tailor the response to suit your specific needs.
Priority muting temporarily "ducks" your background music (BGM) or other material when the Mic 1 input or the telephone input receives signal. For Mic 1, the level of reduction is adjustable from 0 - 20 dB. The Mic 1 input also offers +48V phantom power, which may be engaged or disengaged as needed. Line output is delivered via RCA jacks to feed signal to outboard equipment such as a recorder or additional zone amplifier.
Dayton Audio's new commercial mixer-amps have a no-nonsense design for easy installation and use, and several power levels to choose from, so you're sure to find one that meets your needs. Features like 70V/100V or 4 - 16 ohm output and mic/telephone priority muting provide maximum flexibility. And, with the same uncompromising standards of quality and value you've come to expect from Dayton Audio, you know it will be sounding great for years to come.
• Maximum power output: 240W (1% THD)
• Speaker output: 70V, 100V, 4 -16 ohm (mono, not to be used with mixed impedance loads)
• Frequency response: 50 - 18,000 Hz
• Mic input sensitivity/impedance: 5 mV, 600 ohms
• Aux input sensitivity/impedance: 350mV, 10k ohms
• Tel input sensitivity/impedance: 350mV, 10k ohms
• Phantom power: +48V, switchable
• Power input: 110 VAC, 60 Hz
• Maximum power consumption: 100W
• Dimensions: 19" x 14" x 3.466" (484 x 356 x 88 mm)
• Weight: 25.4 lbs. (11.5 kg).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.