Ease of use has always had its place in the consumer electronics industry. Dayton Audio has now brought to market a digital signal processor (DSP) that combines versatility, incredible sound quality, and ergonomic graphical user interfaces (GUI).
The most unique feature of the DSP-408 is the ability to use it in a vehicle or home audio system right out of the box. This adaptation allows users to use a single model of DSP for all their audio processing needs.
For many individuals, the pursuit of perfect sound quality is a never-ending quest. When utilizing all the features the DSP-408 offers, the ability to manipulate and improve the sound quality of your audio system is simply astonishing. With access to all of the following features, perfecting your audio system is just a matter of time. Connect to your DSP-408 and get to work!Software Features:
- • 10-band parametric equalizer per channel
- • High and low shelf EQ per channel
- • Variable crossovers: High/Low/Band-Pass slopes 0-24 dB, Linkwitz Riley/Butterworth/Bessel
- • Time delay: 0 to 277 cm or 8.1471 ms adjustable in 1 cm steps
- • Input/Output mixing to customize the signal path
- • Phase adjustment
- • Customizable name/ID for each of the 6 presets
- • Load, save, recall, or delete preset files
- • Software controllable level attenuation on the preamp and high-level inputs
- • Minimum/maximum voltage protection
- • Reverse voltage protection
- • Mute circuit and delay
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.