The Dayton Audio EMM-6 is a precision electret condenser microphone designed for measurement and critical recording applications. The extremely flat frequency response and true omni-directional polar pattern make it perfect for use with room acoustic analyzers and audio measurement systems. The EMM-6 microphone is individually hand calibrated using a laboratory standard Brüel & Kjær microphone in conjunction with a DAAS computer measuring system.
• Capsule type: 6 mm electret condenser
• Polar pattern: omni-directional
• Frequency response: 18 Hz - 20 kHz
• Impedance: 200 ohms between pins 2 and 3
• Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1K ohm: 10mV/Pa (-40 dBV, re. 0 dB = 1V/Pa)
• Max SPL for 1% THD @ 1 kHz: 127 dB
• S/N ratio: 70 dB A-weighted
• Connector: gold plated XLR
• Phantom power: +15V to +48V, 4 mA
• Weight: 144 grams.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.