The Dayton Audio HTA20BT hybrid tube amplifier utilizes dual 6F2 vacuum tubes along with an efficient class d amplifier topology to provide an unparalleled audio experience. The subtle character and warmth introduced by the tubes create a delightful homage to the classic valve amplifiers of the past.
With a power rating of 12 watts per channel at 4 ohms, and an astonishing THD of <0.1% make the HTA20BT a great solution for near field applications. Bluetooth 4.2 ensures the best possible audio quality and functionality with any wireless device. Dual rear mounted RCA inputs allow for more long-term connection of larger audio devices, while the USB input on the front will read most common audio formats including MP3, WMA, WAV, and APE. Easy access onboard controls allow for track selection at your fingertips.
A dedicated switching headphone output allows the HTA20BT to double as a high quality headphone amplifier, while the high quality binding posts ensure a solid connection via either banana plugs or up to 14 AWG speaker wire.
• Power output: 12 watts RMS x 2 into 4 ohms
• Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1% @ 12W per channel
• Minimum speaker impedance: 4 ohms
• Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz ±2 dB
• Channel separation: 65 dB
• Dynamic range: >80 dB
• Signal-to-noise ratio: >80 dB
• Preamplifier tube: 6F2 x 2
• Headphone amp output: 3.5 mm, 15 mW @ 600 ohms; 11 mW @ 300 ohms; 7.8 mW @ 32 ohms; 5.6 mW @ 16 ohms (maximum @ 1 kHz, <1% THD+N)
• Transistors: Toshiba 1941/5198
• Bluetooth version: AC6905A CSR 4.2
• Input impedance: 47k ohms (minimum)
• Input sensitivity: 300 mV
• Power: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz
• Dimensions: 4.2" H x 9.3" W x 6.18" D.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.