The Dayton Audio MA1260 freestanding 12-channel amplifier was created for custom multi-room sound distribution. Its intelligently engineered and versatile design integrates easily into high-end whole-house audio systems. An efficient Class D output stage delivers superior audiophile sound quality and performance. The MA1260 can be stacked with other audio components and includes removable ears for mounting in standard audio racks (2RU).All of the input/output options your system could ever need
Two common or BUS inputs feed audio signals from standard line-level audio sources to any or all channels. Each of the twelve channels has its own dedicated input and independent level adjustment to provide further flexibility. By simply flipping a single switch, two channels can be bridged to increase the total power output for that zone. This is helpful when extra power is needed in certain areas or zones.Just relax and let the MA-1260 do the job it was created to do
Manual, automatic on/off, or triggered 12V input turn-on modes facilitate easy integration into automated systems. For quick and easy troubleshooting of the system, each pair of channels or zones has a bi-color LED to indicate its operational status. Use 14-18 AWG stranded two-conductor loudspeaker wire with Phoenix-style connectors.
Note: See setup addendum when using in-wall volume controls. You can find this document under "Manuals and Resources" on this page.
• Rated power output per channel: 65 watts RMS into 8 ohms, 89 watts into 4 ohms
• Bridged output: 130 watts RMS into 8 ohms (8 ohm minimum)
• THD (20 Hz-20 kHz): 0.032% @ 65W (4 ohm stereo); 0.080% @ 130W (8 ohm bridged)
• Circuit topology: Class D
• Signal to noise ratio: 115 dB A-weighted
• Efficiency: 93%
• Frequency response: 7.5 Hz to 48 kHz
• Dimensions: 16.7" W x 4" H x 14.25" D (tabletop configuration)
• Power requirements: 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Stand-by power rating: 115V 0.46W.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.