The MK402X speakers offer incredible sound quality in an almost unbelievable size. The drivers used in this design play a large role in this small speaker. The 4" woofer is easily able to play to 60 Hz and still play into the vocal range impressively. The 3/4" tweeter is capable of producing effortless high frequencies with a wide dispersion. These two drivers, paired with our simple yet effective crossover, create a soundstage that is sure to awe even the harshest of critics.
• Design: 2-way vented bookshelf
• Woofer: 4" high excursion driver with a treated paper cone
• Tweeter: 3/4" soft dome
• Finish: Black vinyl
• Power handling: 40 watts RMS/80 watts max
• Impedance: 4 ohms
• Frequency response: 60 to 20,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: 84 dB 1W/1m
• Crossover: 3.3 kHz, 2nd order low pass, 3rd order high pass (acoustical slopes)
• Terminals: 5-way gold plated binding posts
• Port tuning: 50 Hz
• Dimensions: 9.5" H x 5.75" W x 6.625" D.Dayton Audio MK442 Dual 4" 2-Way Center Channel Speaker
The impressive sound quality offered by the Dayton Audio MK442 center channel speaker is awe-inspiring. The MK442 is designed to complement the Dayton Audio MK402X bookshelf speakers in a multichannel home theater system. It is able to reproduce frequencies as low as 60 Hz, and offers a natural sound with excellent sonic detail. The 3/4" soft dome tweeter paired with two 4" treated-paper cone woofers is a pairing made in audio heaven.
• Woofer: 4" treated-paper cone with 4-layer voice coil • Tweeter: 3/4" soft dome with ferrofluid cooling • Finish: Black ebony pica vinyl on MDF • Power handling: 80 watts RMS/160 watts max • Impedance: 4 ohms • Frequency response: 60-20,000 Hz • Sensitivity: 86 dB 1W/1m • Crossover: Third order high-pass; second order low-pass • Terminals: 5-way binding posts • Port tuning: 57 Hz • Dimensions: 5.75" H x 14.94" W x 6.6" D *Depth includes removable grill*Dayton Audio SUB-1200 12" 120 Watt Powered Subwoofer
The Dayton Audio SUB-1200 12" powered subwoofer system is the perfect addition to any home theater system. This powered sub features a bottom-firing, flared port, bass reflex design for reduced port noise and increased bass response. It also utilizes a long-throw 12" woofer and up to 120 watts of house-shaking power.
Specifications: • Power output: 120 watts RMS • Frequency response: 25-140 Hz • Box design: Ported • Inputs: RCA line level & speaker level • Outputs: Speaker level • Crossover frequency control: Continuously variable from 40 Hz to 140 Hz @ 12 dB/octave • Phase switch • Auto on/off • Power requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz • Dimensions (plastic feet included): 16-3/4" H x 16-3/16" W x 17-3/4" D.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.