The Dayton Audio SA1000 is a freestanding, high-power subwoofer amplifier designed for the DIYer, installer, and systems integrator. This unique monaural audio device delivers the raw power of a pro-sound amp, but with the features and flexibility of a dedicated subwoofer amplifier. It can be configured for stacking with other audio components, and includes removable ears for mounting in standard audio racks (2RU). The SA1000's patented tracking down-converter power supply ensures headroom for instantaneous power needs and the amp stays cool, thanks to its high-efficiency design.
A Class-AB amplifier configuration provides the SA1000 with clean and controlled output. From an application standpoint, the SA1000's low frequency parametric EQ enables you to boost or cut to custom-tailor the sound to suit the listening environment. Sophisticated soft clip circuitry provides cleaner transient peaks while protecting your driver from over-excursion. The amp's switchable subsonic filter removes subsonic information from the signal, which tightens the low end response of some subwoofer systems. On-board bass boost filters enhance LF performance while leaving the parametric EQ function available to address room modes, like cutting an excessively loud room resonance. The high-pass outputs provide a user the option to feed the signal back into their other audio components or a distributed audio system.
Manual, automatic on/off or triggered 12V input modes allow easy integration into automated systems. The stealthy pop-out knobs on the front panel make adjustments easy, while minimizing the risk of accidental disturbance. The SA1000's subdued brushed black aluminum faceplate allows the amp to blend cosmetically with any type of audio gear. Accommodates RCA line-level inputs, includes insulated binding posts for the speaker outputs, and accepts a 12V trigger via a 3.5 mm mini-jack.
• Rated power output (0.92% THD): 497 watts into 8 ohms, 950 watts into 4 ohms
• Signal to noise ratio: 98 dB A-weighted
• Efficiency: 86%
• Input impedance: 12K ohms
• Input sensitivity: 775 mV
• Subsonic filter: -3 dB @ 18 Hz, Q=0.8
• Bass boost: +3 dB @ 25 Hz, Q=1.4
• High pass output: -3 dB @ 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
• Low pass adjustment: 30-200 Hz with 24dB per octave slope
• Phase adjustment: 0°–180°
• Parametric EQ frequency: 18–80 Hz
• Bandwidth: 0.1–1.0 Q
• Level: -14.5 dB to +6 dB
• Dimensions: 17-1/2" W x 4" H x 13" D (tabletop configuration)
• Power requirements: 120/230 VAC, 60/50 Hz
• Stand-by power rating: 120V 24W; 230V 18.4W
• Weight: 28 lbs.
• Power rating based on one-third power duty cycle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.