Dayton Audio's SA230 subwoofer amplifier delivers all of the clean, solid power required to drive small-to-medium sized subwoofer speaker systems. Its tabletop design is compatible with many other popular electronic devices and different styles of multimedia furniture. The SA230 is engineered to provide high fidelity subwoofer amplification and is tailored for home audio and home theater audio systems. Its variable gain, bass boost, crossover frequency, and phase adjustment guarantee perfect integration with any audio system in any listening environment. Short circuit and thermal protection built-in.
• Rated power output (1% THD): 156 watts into 8 ohms, 233 watts into 4 ohms
• Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB A-weighted
• Input impedance: 12K ohms
• Input sensitivity: 75 mV • Gain: 0 dB to +10 dB
• Bass boost: 25 Hz to 50 Hz
• Low pass adjustment: 40 Hz to 180 Hz @ 18 dB/octave
• Phase adjustment: 0° to 180°
• Dimensions: 17-1/4" W x 3-3/4" H x 13-7/8" D
• Power requirements: 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Stand-by power rating: 120V 0.82W
• Weight: 21.05 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.