The Dayton Audio SUB-800 8" powered subwoofer system is the perfect addition to any home theater system. This powered sub features a bottom-firing, flared port, bass reflex design for reduced port noise and increased bass response. It also utilizes a long-throw 8" woofer and up to 80 watts of house-shaking power.Onboard connectivity makes this an easy-to-add and easy-to-adjust solution
The amplifier features high and low level inputs and high level outputs, a phase switch, independent volume control, an auto on/off switch (activated by an input signal) and a variable 12 dB electronic low pass filter. This compact sub is finished in an unobtrusive black vinyl that will complement any decor.Power and punch to spare, but from a ridiculously compact enclosure
• Power output: 80 watts RMS
• Frequency response: 40-140 Hz
• Box design: Ported
• Inputs: RCA line level & speaker level
• Outputs: Speaker level
• Crossover frequency control: Continuously variable from 40 Hz to 140 Hz @ 12 dB/octave
• Phase switch
• Auto on/off
• Power requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
• Dimensions (including plastic feet): 12-3/4" H x 12-3/16" W x 14-3/8" D.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.