The PUCK™ by Dayton Audio is an inexpensive, small tactile transducer, otherwise known as a mini bass shaker intended to be used in Home Theater, Gaming, and Auto Sound applications. This mini bass shaker has the unique ability to transfer low-frequency sound waves directly to the listener by mounting the PUCK™ to surface areas that a listener's body will come into contact with. Because the listener "feels" the low frequency, the volume of the overall sound can be kept to a minimum without sacrificing the audio quality.
The PUCK™ measures a mere 3-1/2" diameter and 1" depth, nearly identical in size to an ice hockey puck. The small depth and diameter of the PUCK™ mini bass shaker make it uniquely suited for tight spaces and unobtrusive applications. 4 layer Voice Coil with 1" aluminum former. Requires 6 #6 wood or sheet metal screws for surface mounting. Four PUCK™ transducers can be wired for Stereo 8 Ohm Right/Left 2 channel wiring or a 4 Ohm 1 channel system.
• Power handling: 15 watts RMS/30 watts max
• Impedance: 16 ohms
• Re: 14.9 ohms
• Le: 2.93 mH @ 1k Hz
• Fs: 40 Hz
• Usable frequency response: 20-80 Hz
• Force peak: 30 lbs. per ft. total when used in 4 PUCK configuration
• Dimensions: 3.5" dia. x 1" H
• Cutout Dimension: 70 mm with 25 mm slot for wire pass-through
• Consult owners manual for cut-out template and wiring information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.