The PUCK™ by Dayton Audio is an inexpensive, small tactile transducer otherwise known as a mini bass shaker that is intended to be used in Home Theater, Gaming, and Auto Sound applications. This mini bass shaker has the unique ability to transfer low frequency sound waves directly to the listener by mounting the PUCK™ to surface areas that a listener's body will come into contact with. Because the listener "feels" the low frequency, the volume of the overall sound can be kept to a minimum without sacrificing the audio quality. The PUCK™ measures a mere 3-1/2" diameter and 1" depth, nearly identical in size to an ice hockey puck. The small depth and diameter of the PUCK™ mini bass shaker make it uniquely suited for tight spaces and unobtrusive applications. 4 layer Voice Coil with 1" aluminum former. Requires 6 #6 wood or sheet metal screws for surface mounting. Four PUCK™ transducers can be wired for Stereo 8 Ohm Right/Left 2 channel wiring or as a 4 Ohm 1 channel system.
Includes 4 Surface Mount Ring Kits (300-3882) to allow you to mount the PUCK transducers to any flat surface without the need for a mounting hole.
• Power handling: 15 watts RMS/30 watts max
• Impedance: 16 ohms
• Voice coil: 1" diameter, 4-layer on aluminum former
• Usable frequency response: 20-80 Hz
• Fs: 40 Hz
• Force peak: 30 lbs. per ft total when used in 4 PUCK configuration
• Dimensions: 3.5" dia. x 1" H
• Cutout Dimension: 70 mm with 25 mm slot for wire pass through. Consult owners manual for cut-out template and wiring information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.