The Dayton Audio UMM-6 professional-quality USB measurement and recording microphone is designed to work with industry-standard third party recording and measurement software. The rugged construction and compact size make it the perfect companion for audio professionals who must work on-location performing acoustic analysis, monitoring audio levels, or recording. Each UMM-6 is calibrated individually using a laboratory-standard reference microphone, for consistent, repeatable PC measurements that match the level of precision offered previously only by expensive stand-alone microphones and measurement equipment. Works great with the Room EQ Wizard software.
• Capsule type: Precision 6 mm electret condenser
• Polar Response: True omnidirectional
• Frequency response: 18-20,000 Hz (Calibrated)
• Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1K ohm: 10 mV/Pa (-40dBV, re. 0dB = 1V/Pa)
• Maximum SPL for 1% THD @ 1000 Hz: 127 dB • S/N ratio: 70 dB (A-weighted)
• Connector: USB B female
• Weight: 148 grams.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.