- Sublime, mellow and flawless, this extraordinary ingredient from Kyoto Prefecture is truly exceptional. Haku Mizunara Whisky Barrel Aged Shoyu is first traditionally brewed preserving ancestral methods of the Mushiro Koji process yielding an exceptional Shoyu. Master craftsmen then thoughtfully age the Shoyu in Japanese WhiskyBarrels made from Mizunara hard wood, a type of Japanese oak.
- Master crafted shoyu aged in Japanese whiskey barrels composed in small batches in Kyoto Prefecture.
- Japanese Whisky Barrels made from Mizunara hard wood, a type of japanese oak.
- Flavor: Delicate, Savory, Subtle Sweetness, Umami
- Imported from Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.