- NSAIDS (Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) temporarily relieve pain by reducing the production of hormone-like substances (prostaglandins) that cause pain.
- Acetaminophen relieves pain by talking to the area of the brain that receives the pain signals
- Muscles, bones and joints are vulnerable targets for pain to attack. Chronic pain may begin with an injury or illness, but could also originate with anything from a bad mattress to arthritis. It is the continual firing of the pain signals.
- Acute pain acts as an alarm such as with a bee sting or stubbing your toe and can last a few moments or for longer.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- if pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used
- do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.