- NATURAL PRESERVATIVE: If you're into sprouting then you're already familiar with citric acid, a natural preservative typically found in citrus fruits such as lemons and limes. Citric acid helps to inhibit the formation of mold and other bacterial growth, an all-too-common occurrence when sprouting in a jar due to high temperatures and humidity.
- SPROUTING AID/MAKES A GREAT SUBSTITUTE FOR SALT: NOW Foods Citric Acid is also useful for canning vegetables and fruit preserves. It's a food grade acid present in many natural foods.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Kosher, Non-GMO, Made without Gluten, Vegan/Vegetarian
- Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food is committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural, and organic foods. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.