- NATURAL SOURCE OF ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: Organic Flax Seeds have a mild, nutty flavor similar to wheat germ
- GOOD SOURCE OF FIBER: They’re often added to cereals, pancakes, muffins, breads, meatloaf, meatballs, and even yogurt
- MILD, NUTTY FLAVOR: Flax is a natural plant source of essential fatty acids and a good source of fiber
- Keto-Friendly;Kosher (Triangle K);Non-GMO Project Verified;Terracycle;USDA Organic
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.