- HERBAL SUPPLEMENT: Slippery elm, also known as red elm, moose elm, or Indian elm, is a small North American tree that has been traditionally used by herbalists for over 100 years.
- HISTORICAL USE: It was reportedly used by native North Americans and early settlers as a survival food.
- HELPS COAT AND SOOTHE GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT: Its bark is known for its mucilage constituents, which can help to coat and soothe the tissues of the GI tract.*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family-owned and operated company since 1968.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.