- ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID: L-Lysine is an essential amino acid, which means that it cannot be manufactured by the body and must be obtained through the diet or by supplementation.*
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY CONNECTIVE TISSUE AND CALCIUM ABSORPTION*: Lysine is necessary for the production of all protein in the body including hormones, enzymes, and antibodies, as well as carnitine and collagen, which is the structural protein forming all connective tissue such as skin, tendon, and bone.* L-Lysine also plays a major role in calcium absorption.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.