- LOW-COST STOVE WITH HIGH-END PERFORMANCE – This canister stove has many of the capabilities of the more expensive stoves making it an ideal choice for camping and backpacking
- SUPERIOR UNDER WINDY CONDITIONS – Unique raised ledge at the crown of burner head and concave burner surface boost performance under windy conditions
- EFFICIENT – Its dimensions, capacity, and light weight make this hard-anodized aluminum cook set perfect for the minimalist backpacker. Turn the lid over and store it in the mesh storage bag (included)
- MINIMALIST – Minimal cost and minimal weight in this great combo for a minimalist backpacking trip
- SPECS – New River Pot: Hard Anodized Aluminum. Translucent plastic lid. Capacity: 1000 ml/33.8 oz. Dimensions: Diameter 120 x depth 98 mm. Weight: 118 g / 4.16 oz. Amicus Stove: Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 11000 BTU. Duration: Burns approx.1.5 hours with 8 oz (250g) canister. Weight: 2.6 oz (75 g)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.