The SOS Sub Surface Carpet Extraction Tool allows for targeted airflow to the pad and backing beneath the carpet to extract contaminants, odors, and liquids, such as pet urine, feces, vomit, and more.
Traditional cleaning methods will clean the surface of your carpet, but won’t reach the real cause of odors and reappearing spots — your carpet padding. Carpet padding is the true source of odor, and reappearing spots and can only be reached with a sub-surface extraction tool like the SOS Tool or SOS PRO.
What is Sub Surface Extraction?
Sub Surface Extraction is used by professional carpet cleaners to thoroughly remove contaminants, liquids, and odors that have soaked into carpet padding and upholstery. Short of removing carpet, sub surface extraction is the best method for flushing out the true cause of odors and reappearing spots. Using the StainOut System
STEP 1: Saturate the affected areas with Smiley Paws, a professional grade strength Urine, Odor, and Stain remover. Allow the cleaning solution to seep deep into the carpet’s backing, padding, and subfloor, in order to target the entire odor source. The solution will work to rehydrate, emulsify, and break down organic soil and pet urine solids in preparation for extraction and rinsing.
STEP 2: Finish by using the the SOS Tool with an extractor, truck mount, or wet-and-dry vacuum to flush out the solution and contaminants from the carpet.
- Short of removing carpet, sub surface extraction is the best method for flushing out the true cause of odors and reappearing spots.
- The SOS Tool uses a process called sub-surface extraction.
- Sub Surface Extraction is used by professional carpet cleaners to thoroughly remove contaminants, liquids, and odors that have soaked into carpet padding and upholstery.
- The SOS Tool works in conjunction with our Smiley Paws Urine, Stain, and Odor Remover to create the StainOut System.
- The SOS Tool by StainOut System is Patent Pending.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.