- 1. The scale only measures in grams. The measuring precision of the scale is ±0.5g within a range of 0.5g-500g, ±1g within a range of 500g-1000g, ±3g within a range of 1000g-2000g.
- The initial minimum weight is 0.5g, the maximum load weight is 2kg.
- SIZE: 150mm*130mm*26mm (around 5.90in* 5.12in * 1.02in). The scale itself weighs 380g. As weighing and displaying are on the same plane, the reaction may delay a bit when you press.
- 2. The upgraded scale can use for both espresso and brewing. Please make sure the width and length of the drip tray of your espresso machine are no shorter than 12.5cm and 14.5cm, and there’s at least 10cm between the bottom of your portafilter to the drip tray.
- 3. TYPE C USB CHARGING INTERFACE - Built-in 1600mAh rechargeable lithium battery. A greener alternative power source makes the battery last for 10 hrs. Don't use supercharge; use normal charge.
- 4. POWER SAVING - When the timer function is NOT turned on, it will automatically turn off after 3 minutes of standby. When the timer function IS turned on, it will automatically turn off after 15 minutes of standby (standby refers to the condition that there is no change in the measurement).
- 5. AUTO-TIMING - The scale timer starts to count automatically when the water is filled. ( 40 seconds or more to retain the data ) The number of times and weights will stop changing when you pick up the equipment. Allowing you to control the extraction time and extraction weight without interference and enjoy the aroma changes of coffee. Suitable for both espresso and pour-over.
|SIZE||150mm*130mm*26mm ( Around 5.90in*5.12in*1.02in)|
|ACCURACITY||±0.5g within a range of 0.5g-500g, ±1g within a range of 500g-1000g, ±3g within a range of 1000g-2000g.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.