Ensure safety and prevent tire blowouts by installing the TST TST-507-FT-6-C Flow Through Sensor Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). This system accurately monitors tire pressure and temperature simultaneously in real time, while offering you the ability to custom program high and low PSI settings on up to 4 axles.
- Detect leaks and temperature variances quickly and reliably
- Installation wrenches offer protection from theft
- Powered by user replaceable batteries (CR-1632)
- Flow through sensors easily allows you to add or remove air, and check tire pressure without removing sensor
- Easy to remove during seasonal storage to conserve and extend battery life
- Replaceable seal for long lasting durability
- Each sensor can get programmed individually, so you can monitor per axle
- Internal memory keeps your settings after battery changes, no need to reprogram
- Water resistant
- Battery Life: Approx. 1 Year (Replaceable CR1632)
- Sensor Weight: 0.05 lbs
- Sensor Dimensions: 2-5/16" Height x 1-1/4" Width x 1-5/16" Depth
Color Monitor Features:
- Full color display
- Can handle up to four trailers, and up to 110 wheels
- Large illuminated display shows PSI and temperature simultaneously
- Built in rechargeable lithium ion battery runs up to 36 hours wirelessly
- Operates on vehicle 12-volt DC or hardware
- Built-in antenna
- Displays Read-Out Warnings
- LO PRESSURE, HI PRESSURE, HI TEMP, FAST LEAK, ect.
- Buttons are on the front of the monitor; easily accessible and well labeled
- Automatically drops any towing or towed trailer/vehicle that is not in range
- You can park either the front or the back sensors
- Meaning, after you get to your destination you can drop the RV sensors off the display by hitting a few buttons
- Now you can take the display to the towed vehicle to monitor the tires while driving around
- Can handle up to 218 PSI
- Customize high low pressure and temperature thresholds
- HI TEMP alarm is adjustable to be as low as you want
- Automatic illumination adapts to any light level
- Auto scrolls - No need to push buttons
- Every few seconds it will display a different tire's PSI and template on the screen
- The tire being shown will be blinking on the display
- Flashing LED light and audible alarm indicate when pressure or temperature exceeds preset thresholds
- Alerts can be read across the monitor
- The range is upwards of 60 linear feet from tire to monitor.
- Even further range with included repeater
- Repeater is used in instances when the distance between the receiver and sensors is greater than 34ft.
- Read pressure in PSI, BAR, Kpa, Kgf/cm2, temperatures in F or C
- Easily installs with rubber dashboard mount or suction cup mount
- Monitor Weight: 0.30 lbs
- Screen: 3.5" W x 1.75" H
- Housing: 4.5" L x 2.5" W x 0.75" T
- Includes: (6) Flow through sensors, (1) Short antenna, (1) Dashboard mounting bracket, (1) Suction cup bracket, (1) Cigarette charger, (1) Repeater, (1) Hardwire kit, detailed user's manual, and the on-board color monitor display
- Limited 3-year manufacturer warranty
507 Monitor Specifications: Operating Temperature: -4 - 185 degrees F (-20 - 85 degrees C), Storage Temperature: -22 - 203 degrees F (-30 - 95 degrees C), Cigarette Plug (Charger) Input Voltage: 12 - 24 VDC, Frequency: 433.92 MHz.
507 Sensor Specifications: Operating Temperature: -40 - 257 degrees F (-40 - 125 degrees C), Storage Temperature: -40 - 257 degrees F (-40 - 125 degrees C), Pressure Range: 0 - 188 psi, Pressure Sensitivity: +/- 1.5 psi, Temperature Sensitivity: +/- 1 degree F, Fast Leakage Alert: 6 psi within 12 seconds, Transmission Frequency: 433.92 MHz.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.