- Carefully Tuned Sound: Balanced and Neutral frequency response. Unlike most condenser microphones, this microphone does not sound harsh and will not stand out in your mix or sound fatiguing over time.
- High Quality Diaphragm: Our capsules are made using high-grade brass and Japanese imported mylar. They are manufactured with the most precise machinery to achieve higher sensitivity making them able to reproduce subtle sounds. This makes it the perfect for a vairety of sources.
- Low Noise Circuit: Our custom transformer less JFET circuit is made with German capacitors and components with a tolerance as low as 1%. It features gold traces for high conductivity, great performance without distortion, and a noise floor of less than 13dBA.
- High Strength Iron Body: Our microphone body and frame are made out of high-grade iron with a durable grill to protect the capsule and ensure that every of our microphone will last a lifetime.
- NOTE: To connect to a computer, please use a proper USB audio interface that can supply 48V and an XLR to XLR cable.
|Capsule Type||Gold Sputtered 34mm K67 style|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 18kHz|
|Sensitivity||-31dB (0dB = 1V/Pa at 1kHz)|
|Max SPL for .5% THD||130dB|
|Equivalent Self Noise||Less than 13dB (A-weighted)|
|Power Requirement||48V Phantom Power ±4|
|Dimensions||Height: 6in - Outer Diameter: 1.725in|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.