- Item Dimensions: LxWxH 14.76 x 6.69 x 1.18 inches
- Number of Pieces: 34
- DETAILED & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Operated by a unique eco-friendly rubber band motor, the Motorbike model kit will uninterruptedly ride straight the motor's resource is completely released. The passion for vintage miniature models made of wood that reflect the classic vehicles of the past is a noble and enriching passion that you can now continue to cultivate with the technical motorcycle model kit from Ugears.
- EDUCATIONAL MECHANICAL KIT: The mechanical bike model DIY kits by wood trick help people to understand the principles of mechanics, by introducing to the fundamentals of mechanics, cultivating patience and attention, promoting fine motor skills, and encouraging imaginative artistic thinking. An exclusive model that will surprise you with its fine workmanship.
- HIGH-PERFORMING AND UNIQUE STYLE: One of the greatest features of this wooden bike is its complex mechanism which, once assembled, actually works and moves the bike, while the tensed rubber band motor allows the bike to ride. In addition, you do not need glue for model making and the model is environmentally friendly so that you can enjoy the motorcycle with a clear conscience.
- EASY SELF-ASSEMBLY: The mechanical Bike includes 189 wooden components and the building is accessible both for adults and kids. The wood kit comes with a step-by-step, easy to follow assembly guide and requires neither glue nor special tools to be fully assembled. Our assembly models are made of safe, pollutant-free wood, aimed at the current International demand for eco-friendly toys.
- GREAT GIFT: Promote your hand-eye coordination, divergent thinking, problem-solving skills, inspires creativity, and brain development. Helps children learn collaboration and teamwork. This 3d wood puzzle also a great birthday, Christmas gift for the person who likes to build.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.