There's nothing like the nostalgic sound of vinyl to connect you with the music.
Experts in sound, Yamaha boasts an enviable back-catalogue of Hi-Fi products that have shaped the way we listen to music. Some products have gone on to achieve iconic and even legendary status in Hi-Fi circles – touted for their quality, innovation and trademark Yamaha sound.
The TT-S303 signals a return of the Yamaha turntable – drawing inspiration and expertise from the company's unsurpassed musical roots.Wired for Sound
Head-spinning simplicity. Designed with a built-in phono EQ amplifier, you have the option of connecting to a line input on an amp without a phono stage, or even to active speakers!
Alternatively, if you want to utilize the phono stage of your amplifier, switch the TT-S303 to phono output mode for the perfect pairing with your favorite amp or receiver.Turn! Turn! Turn!
Each component of the TT-S303 was carefully chosen to contribute to rich, uncompressed reproduction. Enjoy superior sound thanks to the belt drive, which reduces vibration. The straight tonearm is made for stable tracking, and an external DC power supply cuts electronic interference. The result is unadulterated sound.Come Together
The TT-S303 was designed with a sleek, minimalist appeal that elevates the look of your Hi-Fi setup.
Pair the TT-S303 with a MusicCast stereo receiver to add music streaming capabilities.
• Drive mode: Belt drive
• Motor: DC motor
• Rotation speed: 33-1/3, 45 rpm
• Rotation speed variation: ±2%
• Wow and flutter: 0.2%
• Platter: Aluminum die-cast (11.8" / 223.5 mm dia.)
• Output level: 140 mV (-17 dBV, with RIAA EQ), 2.5 mV ± 3 dBV (without RIAA EQ, 1 kHz, 3.54 cm/sec)
• SNR: 67 dB or higher (A-weighted, 20 kHz, LPF)
• Tonearm: Static balance straight
• Effective tonearm length: 8.8" (223.5 mm)
• Overhang: 0.75" (19 mm)
• Stylus pressure adjustment range: 0-4g
• Acceptable cartridge weight: 11.5-19g (including headshell)
• Cartridge type: MM (included)
• Cartridge output voltage : 2.5 mV (1 kHz, 3.54 cm/sec)
• Stylus pressure : 3.5 ± 0.5g
• Cartridge weight: 5.0 ± 0.3g
• Cartridge height: 0.66" ± 0.02" (17 mm ± 0.7 mm)
• Headshell weight: 10g (including screws, nuts, and wires)
• Outputs: RCA (1 phono)
• Power requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Dimensions: 17-3/4" W x 5-3/8" H x 14-1/2" D
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.